Monday 12 January 2015

Raspberry ketones

I have just been looking in to this supplement for my daughter and thought I would share.
The first thing is as I told her unfortunately to lose and maintain weight loss takes determination and hard work even with a supplement and really there is no miracle cure for weight loss or no one would be over weight and I would be out of a job???
 My advice is to Just eat raspberries, cranberries and blackberries as a much healthier and enjoyable way to get the ketones than from a supplement.
 There is no proof that humans can lose weight only media hype, although mice and rats have lost some body fat when exposed to this. The ketone is the molecule in the fruits that is responsible for the flavour and smell. so the Ketones can be got from eating the fresh variety of the fruit, however it is found in very small amounts so to get Ketones in larger quantities the supplement is made from chemicals in a lab. So if you take this supplement you are putting more unnecessary Chemicals in the body, so it is not really a healthy option and with no real proven evidence that it will assist you in losing weight.




I will look into this further and let you know what I find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment