Monday 25 August 2014

Nailympia

Ok all nail artist's Nailympia is back.


Go to http://www.nailympialondon.com/ to find out more about the competition.

Meet the Nailympia London judges





Keri Blair
Nationality: American
Job title: Senior Artist M.A.C Cosmetics
Location: New York City, USA
 
Nail career
It's been a fast and furious few years. I work mostly backstage keying nails for designers like Rebecca Taylor, Ohne Titel, Desigual, Alberta Ferretti and Just Cavalli. I work doing nails for beauty and editorial photo shoots. I try to do nails as much as possible on anyone who will let me!
 
Career highlights
Keying shows in New York, Milan and Paris!
 
Your fav nail style
I love pretty much all nails - although conceptual nails are my favourite!
 
Your fav nail colour
Iridescent
 
Nail brands you use
M.A.C Studio Nail Lacquer, Calgel and Bio Sculpture
 
How do you wear your nails as a habit? Almond shaped gel nails with a kitschy or campy theme!
 
What do you like to judge?
This will be my first time to have the esteemed honour to judge a competition I am really honoured and excited to be a part of it!
 
Why do you believe in nail competitions?
It creates excitement, buzz, inspiration and creativity!
 
What does competing bring to a tech and their business?
Status, credibility and bragging rights!
 
What are judges looking for?
I am looking for creativity, technique and conceptual abilities!
 
Wisdom: Knowledge is power - you have to push the limits to see what's really possible!


Twitter - @mac_keri_b
Facebook - nailartjunkie
Instagram - @nailartjunkie_
Pinterest - xoreds13

No comments:

Post a Comment