Monday 25 August 2014

Getting to grips again

25 July 2014 :Ok I have been a bit lapse with keeping up with my blog, but I hasten to add not my diet and exercise. I can now proudly say from 2 July 2014 when I started my diet exercise and healthy eating at 9st 9lb I have been very strict although I have had alcohol (but not every day as usual) I have done Zumba, Pilates, Aerobics (once)Gym (on occasion) and stretched and small weights daily at home and on 25th August I now weigh 9st 2lb a whole half stone, in just over a month. Yipee.!
I have still not checked my cholesterol but will before I start officially giving out advice.
I have mainly cut out sugar except naturally from fruit etc and I have limited my wheat. Feeling and looking healthier and a little smug. I now have to maintain and want to tone up more through
exercise. Will let you know how I am getting on.

No comments:

Post a Comment