Wednesday 20 January 2016

Welcome to 2016

Happy January 2016

I am starting 2016 with renewed vigour and great excitement for this new year. Moving forward and extending my qualifications to 3rd Wave CBT which will allow me to practice. I am bringing all my old and new skills together to offer the Nutrition and Image coach, working with clients not only with weight issues but re-balancing mind and body helping with food and self image issues. I am very interested in Body dis morphia, Orthorexia, exorexia (my label for those hooked on exercise) and all the anxiety behind it and championing healthy balanced eating and daily exercise in a sensible practical way. 

Visit a nutrition/ image coach for a non drug non judgmental approach.

Lets start 2016 positive, mindful and happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment