Wednesday 22 April 2015

Hello

I have been busy and not had a chance to update my blog, but I have lots of things I want to write about nutrition for bone density and general health for the over 50's and Coconut oils and saturated fats are two things on the burner.
I have been doing lots of make up, teaching for Southern school of beauty, wedding make up trials and yesterday volunteered for Look Good Feel Better Cancer charity at Southampton G
eneral.
I have been doing nutrition advise for corporate health days and individuals. I am preparing to hold a local workshop for healthy eating and weight loss so anyone who lives in the Salisbury/Tisbury area
please spread the word. Had a mention in Salisbury life magazine and will have something coming out in the journal next week, All very exciting.


No comments:

Post a Comment